NY Arts Magazine
- In order to represent their service to the mass audience, they needed a better online presence, which is to design and developed a website.
- Learn about the company vision and services.
- Prepare a sitemap
- Draw a mockup design to convert that vision into reality.
- Send the design mockup to the client for approval.
- Ready a design structure for giving an overview of the website.
- After getting the okay sign, the developer starts working on the development.
- We follow Google search engine optimization guideline while designing and developing the site.
- Before launching the website our QA team ensure its meet all the standard.
HOW WE DO IT
UI UX Design
Our designers’ broad umbrella design category make the visuals and usability of a website one step further. We design the interface as simple as possible to make the interactivity instantaneous. We prioritize reducing the load time on the home and landing pages first before addressing the problem site-wide.WORK WITH US
Now comes to the technical part of making a website, which is focusing on the code. Web development is divided into two parts “front-end” and “back-end,” development. Our web developers handled both parts expertly to develop a usable website.WORK WITH US