10 Insanely Useful Resources Every Freelancer Should Have!
To be successful in anything requires struggle. Similarly, no matter how much liberty you have as a freelancer, it requires diligence. You have to deal with multiple clients, and you cannot delay any of the client’s work. Neither can you reason delaying the work due to workload nor can you entrust your work to someone else unless it is someone who possesses the expertise and is willing to help. In freelancing, you have to play all the other important managerial roles along with the work itself.
10 Useful Resources Every Freelancer Should Have!Hang On! Take a deep breath! You aren’t alone in this techy world. You have got your laptop and Smartphone, right? There are a whole lot of applications and tools that will help you manage your freelancing job. These tools are an essential to make your life easy if you are to become a freelancer.
1. Project Management
Working alone or with a team, it is important to have managerial skills to maneuver your project or career in the best possible direction.
2. MoneyKeep track of your earnings Otherwise, all your hard work will go down the drain.
3. Time ManagementTime management is always the primary concern. Without timing out your tasks properly, your work will end in a fiasco!
4. PromotionGet famous and let people know of your skills.
social media activity is made accessible by HootSuite. The insight of the workings of your social media activities is possible with it.
email marketing newsletter. Let your clients know of your activities with the help of this app.
5. BackUp And StorageSafely keep your work, it’s your treasure.
6. Self OrganizationOrganizing yourself is important if you are shaken and disorganized it will affect your work.
7. Finding A JobMajor ALERT! You need to find a job first!!
Web Designers and Developers get lucky here! The Smashing Magazine provides smashing jobs.
8. ProposalsFlaunt your assets to get clients.
9. EmailEmail becomes the kernel for professional life and so needs to stay organized.
10. Communities And ResourcesThere are numerous Communities and among them are those that offer support and resources for freelancers around the globe.
11. BlogsGo through blogs; they have insightful information for freelancers.
Whether you are a freelancer or about to make a lunge, these tools are an essential for your stronghold in the field.
Check Your Website’s SEO Score
Enter the Domain or Page URL and Keyword to get an SEO report in less than a minute.
(URL Example: https://yourwebsite.com (or) https://yourwebsite.com/your-page-url/) (Keyword example type: seo company (don't type) seo company, seo agency